Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Loving Origami Owl

I am so glad that I decided to become an Independent Designer with Origami Owl.  I just joined on March 11 and I'm expecting my second commission check already.  My first was $9.75 (just 1 small order) and the second will be $24.25 (again only 1 order).  Where else can you make money like that so easily?


We currently have a recruiting freeze but I'd love to add you to a waiting list to be notified as soon as we are accepting new designers again.  Join the mailing list here to be kept informed.








2 comments:

  1. Congrats! I know it's small but you're right, it's instant commission, one of the reasons I absolutely love the direct sales business :). Keep it up.

    Janette

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Janette. This is the first I'm actually starting to feel is the right fit for me.

    ReplyDelete